Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey CryAtMidnight,

It pains me to have to tell you that I will be REJECTING your map.
  • Theme: Your theme is most definitely original as we have no "She-Ra" themed maps currently on the server, well done! I love seeing a new and original theme.
  • Build: The build is not great due to the lack of proper detailing, block choices, and shaping. The body of She-Ra is too compressed, it doesn't look right. You need to try your best to make it look as real and organic as possible. You can do this by using proper shapes and shading. You can further this by using better blocks, these just don't do her justice. In all honesty, it's a really simple build.
  • Parkour: The length of the parkour definitely fit the medium difficulty but I think there were a couple of jumps that were just slightly too difficult. So, I'd recommend nerfing it a little. The main issue with the parkour, though, is the lack of variety in the blocks/jumps used. You used ladders way way too much. Substitute them with fun and different jumps so that the parkour experience is enjoyable.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.