Not open for further replies.

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
Hello midnight

There are a lot of things that should be improved for this map, firstly, the build. It looks flat and the body is a rectangle, which is a big thing that makes it look off. The back of the build is also oddly flat. Consider rebuilding this starting with the body to ensure a better shape.

The parkour also is not varied very well in the beginning. You did a nice job with the parkour in the body, but there are a lot of long jumps and normal block jumps that aren't very enjoyable. I would redo the parkour on the shoes as well, because the jumps aren't well defined which made me fail a few jumps. Hopefully this helps you get the map accepted. Good luck

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello CryAtMidnight,

I regret to inform you that I will be rejecting this map. The theme is original, as there are no She-Ra maps yet on ManaCube. However, the build could be improved. As mentioned above, it's very flat and almost reminiscent of 3D Pixel art, but not quite. It looks like She-Ra, but overall very boxy, and some features such as her neck aren't very well defined.

The parkour was varied to an extent, but I felt it a bit repetitive at some points (like the many ceiling jumps in a row, for example). I was able to navigate the map while being able to see barriers, but there are practically zero directional signs that guide the player where to go. Note that players cannot see barriers in the parkouring world! I did feel the difficulty and length suited a medium map though, so good job on that! The build is the main issue with this submission.

Thank you for submitting this map! Should you have any further questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.