awesoness

Dedicated Member
ELITE
awesoness
awesoness
ELITE
Ratings
167 8
still think that there should be less checkpoints (maybe 5 instead of 7) but overall great map.
(also, tiger the profession photographer???)

Last edited:

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Ana I love this map and did from the first time I saw the concept. Although there are many aquatic based maps I think this is unique enough to pass as a original theme. :) I agree with awesoness that 7 checkpoints are a little bit too much and I also would highly recommend lowering the amount to 5.

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
482 8
The checkpoint count is already 6 one of the checkpoints are 2 jumps to the end and is only there as it is decently hard so I wouldn't really count it. I think that 6 cps is suitable for the difficulty
Ana I love this map and did from the first time I saw the concept. Although there are many aquatic based maps I think this is unique enough to pass as a original theme. :) I agree with awesoness that 7 checkpoints are a little bit too much and I also would highly recommend lowering the amount to 5.

Last edited:

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello Ana and Bin,

I will be putting your map in ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Please be patient as I discuss your map with the map judging team.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Have a great day,
Elly

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello Ana and Bin,

I will be putting your map into the reviewing stage. This means that your map isn't accepted or rejected. There are parts of your map that are solid but also parts that could be fixed before being fully accepted. You have until March 19th to fix the needed changes or your map will be automatically rejected.

The THEME is original as we don't have any seahorse maps on the server, so good job on that!

The BUILD of your map is very cute. I love the extra details to the floor. The shaping of the Seahorses are also very nice. The map is overall very attractive.

The PARKOUR of your map fits the length and difficulty of an hard map. The main problem with the map is that most of the parkour hugs the walls causing a not so flowy path and a not so enjoyable play.

Thank you for taking the name to create this map, if you have any questions or have made the needed changes message me on discord at Elly#5555 so we can retest the map.
Elly

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello Ana and Bin,

Thank you for making the needed changes on your map! You map is now accepted, the parkour fits the hard difficulty as well as being enjoyable!

I hope to see more submissions from you in the future!
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555.
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.