Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello alannnah333,

I am sorry to tell you this map is being rejected. The theme is original, there are no SCP Foundation maps so far on ManaCube (to my knowledge). The parts of the build individually make sense and represent the monsters accurately, but putting them all together floating around makes the build messy unfortunately. I would have liked to see more cohesion in the build, and it would have made the parkour more connected as well.

Unfortunately, the parkour is a victim of the build in the sense that a lot of the parkour is floating. This is because the characters are so separated. The parkour makes the map a lot messier because of this. The parkour is mixed and varied, but I feel like a lot of the parkour uses weird blocks for the purpose of using weird blocks, rather than making interesting parkour. Try to use many different kinds of blocks purposefully when you make your course. The parkour is also far too long for a Medium map, which are usually around 40-55 jumps on average.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.