Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Okay so this is going to sound weird to quite a few people but im terrified of getting my plot graded. Now some may say 'just dont get it graded' which would make sense. However, i want to know what level my building skills are at (I dont think they're great but i want to improve)
I guess my insecurities of my building comes from some of my old friends that I met on Mc. Before i met them i thought my building was pretty good, and then i met them and some of them are absolutely fantastic builders and designers. However, they said my building was terrible and that i should just give up. So for a year i stopped and lost interest in trying to create. Now a year later, here i am trying again, but im scared that if i get a bad grading or lots of negative feedback that i'll lose interest again, but i want it graded so i know where i can improve. Any tips for me? <3 :)
(This is my building if anybody wanted to see it)
2016-01-28_16.13.34.png

Further edit: I got a D

Last edited:

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Its not too bad tbh, i just did it in a night when i was tired and bored xD

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Don't be scared about how you are graded! Even if you are graded badly why should that affect your building. If anything it should encourage you to improve to get a better grade another time. Take any critism you take and make it into something brilliant.

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Don't be scared about how you are graded! Even if you are graded badly why should that affect your building. If anything it should encourage you to improve to get a better grade another time. Take any critism you take and make it into something brilliant.
The main reason i was scared is because supposed friends said i was bad so i was worried what someone i didnt know would say about it :p i wish i has been given point to improve on tbh cause now im kinda stuck on how to improve :p

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
The main reason i was scared is because supposed friends said i was bad so i was worried what someone i didnt know would say about it :p i wish i has been given point to improve on tbh cause now im kinda stuck on how to improve :p
If you ask nicely I'm sure there are plently of people willing to give you help on ways to improve your plot if needed. Minevast if full of very friendly helpful people. I would help but sadly I'm a pretty terrible builder because I struggle so much in thinking of ideas!

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I love this building :D
U are really good at it.
People say i am a good builder and some said it is bad. I really dont care because if i dont like my building i can delete it. I really think u should just ignore people that say that and say "Everybody have different likes and dislikes"
Hope u get this tip like a gift :D
GG Good Builder

-trewer

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
I love this building :D
U are really good at it.
People say i am a good builder and some said it is bad. I really dont care because if i dont like my building i can delete it. I really think u should just ignore people that say that and say "Everybody have different likes and dislikes"
Hope u get this tip like a gift :D
GG Good Builder

-trewer
Thank you very much :D

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
If You Posted It In The Default Resource Pack Them More People Would Tell U What They Think But I Think It Could Be A C To a B

~JackRocksGaming :)
yeh i realised after i built it that i should have built it in the default tp, but it was too late xD but thank you :D

xEdzor

MVP+
goyy
goyy
MVP+
Ratings
40 2
I have been making a plot to be graded and I am getting scared that I think it is C worthy and I get D.

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
I have been making a plot to be graded and I am getting scared that I think it is C worthy and I get D.
It is terrifying when you think you know what it's worth, but that's part of it, it helps you improve, I should probably add this got regraded to D+