Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Sascha,

Your map has now been put in ONGOING. I've judged your map personally and it is now currently in the process of being judged by our Map Judge team. You can expect an answer in the coming days! Thank you for your patience.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Sascha,

Your map has been put into REVIEWING.
  • Theme: Although we do already have a Rose-themed map called "TheEnchantedRose", as it bears minimal resemblance to this one, this is most definitely an originally themed map submission. Good job!
  • Build: Personally, I think the build is very pretty. You've taken a simple theme and turned it into something far greater. The design, detailing, and shaping was all top-notch on this build!
  • Parkour: As you may have expected, the parkour is the main reason why this map is being put into reviewing. Our problems with it were that it was really messy and too difficult for the easy difficulty. We hope that you are able to address these issues.
If you have any questions/concerns or are ready for me to look at the map again, then please feel free to message me on here, in-game, or discord (Pat#8000).

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Sascha,

Your map has now been ACCEPTED as you have implemented the necessary changes to put your parkour in an acceptable state. Also, I went ahead and did a little minor tweaking just to make the pk a little easier. Hope that's okay with you! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.