Helper | Earth
Helper
dduoo
dduoo
Helper
Ratings
110 3
Hey everyone,

I have a specific request that might resonate with some of you. My Amazon gift card balance refills monthly and is currently overflowing - I’m struggling to find enough places to spend it. That’s why I’d love to see Amazon Pay integrated at the Manacube store checkout.

By adding Amazon Pay, I could easily utilize my gift card balance and make the most of my funds. It would provide a convenient solution for those of us with surplus gift card balances, offering a broader range of options to spend them effectively.

It's great that Apple Pay and Google Pay were recently added and I'm hoping that Amazon Pay might join the list!

If you can relate to this situation or have suggestions on maximizing the value of gift card balances, please share your thoughts here.

Thank you!

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
if you want i can send you a long list of car parts i need from amazon
how to get these gift cards?

Ratings
427 8
Hey duo, I've been meaning to ask, can you send me a $3000 PC, because my current one rather decent. And since you have all that money what would $3000 to a random person on the internet affect our bank account? Not much.

On a serious note: How would Manacube spend the money from a Amazon Gift card? I'm not really a Amazon guy but judging how you want this to be a thing, I presume you can't redeem the money. It would be a huge problem if everyone started to pay for cubits in Amazon Gift cards, and since you can't redeem the money, Dacon wouldn't be able to pay the staff, and the server subscription. We all know by now that Dacon could do with a mansion in Beverley Hills, but It'll take him years to obtain one, from Amazon Gift cards.

Just unrealistic that Manacube would implement a Amazon Gift card checkout system. Unless Amazon changes their system, as to allow you to redeem money in gift cards.

Duo

Helper | Earth
Helper
dduoo
dduoo
Helper
Ratings
110 3
Hey duo, I've been meaning to ask, can you send me a $3000 PC, because my current one rather decent. And since you have all that money what would $3000 to a random person on the internet affect our bank account? Not much.

On a serious note: How would Manacube spend the money from a Amazon Gift card? I'm not really a Amazon guy but judging how you want this to be a thing, I presume you can't redeem the money. It would be a huge problem if everyone started to pay for cubits in Amazon Gift cards, and since you can't redeem the money, Dacon wouldn't be able to pay the staff, and the server subscription. We all know by now that Dacon could do with a mansion in Beverley Hills, but It'll take him years to obtain one, from Amazon Gift cards.

Just unrealistic that Manacube would implement a Amazon Gift card checkout system. Unless Amazon changes their system, as to allow you to redeem money in gift cards.
This, and a quick google search ruined my hopes.

And also I believe I should have phrased my post better. I use the monthly refill to purchase books, but recently I've been choosing ones that take longer to read, thus resulting in a surplus amount of money. It's not like I have thousands of dollars there - if I did your new PC would be on the way. :)

Ratings
427 8
This, and a quick google search ruined my hopes.

And also I believe I should have phrased my post better. I use the monthly refill to purchase books, but recently I've been choosing ones that take longer to read, thus resulting in a surplus amount of money. It's not like I have thousands of dollars there - if I did your new PC would be on the way. :)
Another day, another crushed dream of an innocent Manacubian.
You can ship my new pc to ** ******** ****** ************ (real address but in *s, good luck figuring it out). Don't worry, ill pay for the shipping fee. :0. If that address is unavailable try SA **** (hint: A in SA is Australia)