AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
Hey, the 4 corners event is tomorrow, are there any staff that could moderate and make sure no rules are broken?

Quickref, these are the rules:
No Ender Items (Pearls, Wands, etc.)
No /thru Perk
No /d
No Hacking

Thanks!

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
293 11
hello!

this seems like such a cool idea! unfortunately, as this isn’t a “server run event” we can’t announce/ moderate it to make sure players are following the rules. we can come and hangout, but we can’t enforce the rules like that. i wish you the best of luck, and i hope you guys have fun.

Worrey

Dedicated Member
Ratings
115 15
hello!

this seems like such a cool idea! unfortunately, as this isn’t a “server run event” we can’t announce/ moderate it to make sure players are following the rules. we can come and hangout, but we can’t enforce the rules like that. i wish you the best of luck, and i hope you guys have fun.
look at ur beautiful face omg what are u doing modding on manacube??? become a model!!!?

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
hello!

Can you come hang out then? Its tomorrow at 9:00 PM (UTC)

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
As mentioned above by another staff member Event Coordination teams and hosts only run events that are specifically made for the server, this is so everything can go smoothly and be professional at all times. We've got special commands and plugins on events which make sure people don't break the rules so unfortunately, we cannot help you out. As Abbie said we can come to check it out but can't enforce rules and such. :)

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
As mentioned above by another staff member Event Coordination teams and hosts only run events that are specifically made for the server, this is so everything can go smoothly and be professional at all times. We've got special commands and plugins on events which make sure people don't break the rules so unfortunately, we cannot help you out. As Abbie said we can come to check it out but can't enforce rules and such. :)
I know, I am just asking if you can hang out. :D