PVP, Sweeper, Boss Egg, and Mine TP (Suggestions)

Cedis ♡

MVP
Cedis
Cedis
MVP
Ratings
49 5
I suggest disabling or decreasing /near radius within the volcano and the hades sections. (Very unfair advantage for ranked players with access to it with it's massive radius and might help with /rebirth)
I suggest letting helpers spectate LPS. (Might help with teamers)
I suggest making it more obvious that people lose stuff (w/o holy) in volcano for the noobs who can't see the big sign before entering. (Might help with chat spam dealing with lost items)
I suggest adding 1 more sweeper event (like at 6pm or 10pm est) for players who can't get on at the times set for sweeper. (Might help players with /rebirth)
I suggest not announcing when a boss spawns outside of the "Boss Battle" events. (Might help with /q which is needed for a rebirth)
(Addition) I suggest removing the jumping animation when tp-ing to a mine in later mines. (Would help with not having to retype /mines or /warp mine#)

Last edited:

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
I suggest disabling or decreasing /near radius within the volcano and the hades sections. (Very unfair advantage for ranked players with access to it with it's massive radius and might help with /rebirth)
Not unfair advantage. You can run round for 20s and see over an entire layer. /near requires trigonometry to locate someone.
I suggest not announcing when a boss spawns outside of the "Boss Battle" events.
Would do the opposite of helping with /quests and rebirth requirement for the majority.

I don't think we should add another sweeper. Just move 8am to 2am, or 2pm to 8pm so they're 12h apart.

The tping animation is a bug that was "fixed" but then rebroke and is awaiting a fix again.

Spectate LPS
+100

Cedis ♡

MVP
Cedis
Cedis
MVP
Ratings
49 5
I don't think we should add another sweeper. Just move 8am to 2am, or 2pm to 8pm so they're 12h apart.
It is possible that this could work, though with an extra sweeper event, it might make it easier to get /rebirth as it takes several sweeper events to get 500 blocks, though ur suggestion is good as well.

Not unfair advantage. You can run round for 20s and see over an entire layer. /near requires trigonometry to locate someone.
It is possible that its not "an advantage," it's just over used imo, even a cool down timer while in PVP might help to prevent someone from using it 5 times in a 20 seconds time frame to find someone. For example, I over used it yesterday to watch out for a bow kid, I don't think that was fair since the bow kid had no rank while I did have the rank to use it.

Also for the boss battle, it now means that 20 people join a boss battle meaning people with a boss egg may not be able to get top 3 anymore for the /q

Last edited: