VIP+
KEE5H
KEE5H
VIP+
Keesho
Pufferfish
/plot visit Keesho 2
Easy
Hello, i am Keesho i made this map because pufferfish are cool and i think i did a good job at replicating what a pufferfish looks like, with fun parkour. I think its easy difficulty because theres no neos, no 4 block jumps and its really good so i hope you approve! I built it in the map maker world and the player name of the person who created it was Keesho who is expert rank in parkour. I hope you enjoy this map and i hope it can get into the world! so thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Hey there!

Your submission format is a bit off, and I think you could take some tips from this guide when formating!

Have a good day,
Acid

Ratings
6 1
Hello, i am Keesho i made this map because pufferfish are cool and i think i did a good job at replicating what a pufferfish looks like, with fun parkour. I think its easy difficulty because theres no neos, no 4 block jumps and its really good so i hope you approve! I built it in the map maker world and the player name of the person who created it was Keesho who is expert rank in parkour. I hope you enjoy this map and i hope it can get into the world! so thanks!
It looks good but I recommend reading the format, it should be an easy fix.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Keesho,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have already have a pufferfish-themed map currently on our server ("Robert"), this is a pretty unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things in the future: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good. It suffers from two things: improper build execution and floating parkour. What I mean with the former is that the pufferfish itself doesn't really look like a pufferfish, or at least, not as much as it could. The dimensions and face are just wrong. It doesn't look like a pufferfish. Then, what I mean with the latter is that the parkour sort of takes the spotlight as it's just floating all around the build while also creating a very messy look.
  • Parkour: The parkour fit the easy difficulty in both length and ease, no issues there. But I found it to be quite repetitive to do as you utilized the same jumps back to back several times. Just look at the segments before you enter the fish: back to back similar clay jumps and ice jumps. This just isn't fun to do. You have to be more creative with your parkour!
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.