sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
732 81
theres already a pride map. the jump count doesn't go with the difficulty. The jumps are very repetitive and there is no main build for the map.

oEvah

VIP+
oEvah
oEvah
VIP+
Ratings
theres already a pride map. the jump count doesn't go with the difficulty. The jumps are very repetitive and there is no main build for the map.
Yeah there is a 2022 pride map but my pride map has pride flags. Maybe i should change the name to pride flags pk? And mb i thought the medium jump count went to 70. Is the repetitive part the last part? Do you think i could take off the last part and put the finish sooner? Thanks again!

Attachments

Last edited:

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
732 81
Yeah there is a 2022 pride map but my pride map has pride flags. Maybe i should change the name to pride flags pk? And mb i thought the medium jump count went to 70. Is the repetitive part the last part? Do you think i could take off the last part and put the finish sooner? Thanks again!
the entire parkour is repetitive. its just repeatedly jumping forward on the blocks rather than skill based jumps. there are several threads on the forums to help avoid that. the theme isnt just the issue, its the build as well. you cant have a pride flags map since there isnt much of the build to make parkour on since flags are typically very simple shapes.

<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6
Hey Evah,

I'm sorry to say your map has been rejected

The parkour feels repetitive and bland, I'd suggest adding some variation
The theme isn't the most original, as we have maps like 2020Pride
The build is a bit of the problem, as it's too flat and could be considered pixel art. As well it's too floating.

If you have any questions, you can message me on here or Discord (Inktest#3049)
Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.