Rejected Portals!!! My map submission :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
This is my map!!! I think it should be an easy map because it has many different types of parkour so its a good warm up map. It is called Portals! and i built it on My map maker World, if you want to check it out just do /plot visit Quakrul :) thanks a lot for checking this out. About me: i started playing this server like 3 months ago and i have like 25 hours+ on this server now. i play it everyday and I've decided to make my first map I hope you like it <3!!!
HAHAH PARKOUR.png

Llighty

Dedicated Member
Ratings
41 1
Yeah... But No. Sorry this map will probably not be accepted, first off, follow the correct submission format. Second, the parkour is repetitive and the build is extremely messy. Sorry, -1

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Quakrul,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't original, as there are many maps that are biome/minecraft related. Please refer to the document in this thread -https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ to make sure your map idea is original. The build isn't great, as it's mainly floating islands, it is accurate to the theme though which is good.
The parkour is quite repetitive, you did have a few different jump styles which is good, however, the jumps are grouped quite a bit. What I mean by this, is that you would have a sequence of just normal blocks, then just fences, etc. Try to mix up your jumps a bit more throughout your map, as this will make your map more enjoyable to complete.
There are a lot of floating jumps, in the future, try to incorporate the jumps into the build a bit more, as sometimes having an excessive number of floating jumps can make your map look a bit messy.
The length and difficulty are good for an easy map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.