BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
Did you know that the Lloyd's bank coporalite was the biggest human fossilised poo ever recorded. Measuring 20cm long and 5 cm in width. It was found in a Lloyd's bank car park and makes me proud to be British. Just a random fact with no context considering this is a sausage build after all.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey BDO,

Your map has now been put in ONGOING. I've judged your map personally and it is now currently in the process of being judged by our Map Judge team. You can expect an answer in the coming days! Thank you for your patience.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey BDO,

I'm glad I'm able to tell you that your map has been ACCEPTED!
  • Theme: Although we have many a food-themed map on our server, none are themed after the glorious sausage. Therefore, your map is most definitely original!
  • Build: Personally, I think the build is pretty well-done but you could've tried a little harder to make it look less like a piece of poop bro. Regardless, you did execute the theme perfectly!
  • Parkour: The parkour was on the shorter side of things, but I think it's fine given how the CPs are definitely harder than those found on easies. I'm glad you added checkpoints! We had concerns with some of the jumps, so I went ahead and implemented the following changes: a) nerfed the jump to the td in cp 1 by removing the panes and 2) explained the first redstone jump more clearly and nerfed it by adding vines. I hope you're okay with that.
I hope to see many more map submissions from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.