aAuSTrAliAS
MVP+
Ratings
CRAZYpink_dOnkey
Plumber
/plot visit CRAZYpink_dOnkey 5 (-75;82)
Medium
43 and 5 checkpoints

I built this map with ConorBG as he is aiming to get mapper and needed help with making maps. He helped with making a lot of the plumber itself and the Repuloh and sillllllllllllll helped build the parkour and get the right amount of jumps.

Attachments

AmiraHh

Dedicated Member
VIP+
onyourballs_uwu
onyourballs_uwu
VIP+
Ratings
28 4
As I helped with this map and watched a lot of the building process, I can highly say this is well put together, a lot of effort put in and sticks to the theme.
+1

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hello,

I will be placing this map into reviewing for the time being, during the reviewing process, you'll be given until January 25th to make the appropriate changes to your map listed below, if you have not made the changes by then, your map will be rejected.

Firstly, I'd like to say that the theme is original, and the build is well done and accurate to what you're going for, as well as the parkour fitting the difficult you're going for.

My main concerns is the difficulty of the jumps, I found it a bit too hard to fit what you're going for, I also thought it was slightly confusing near the beginning of the map.

I'd like to see less difficult jumps, as well as strongly recommend going through and testing it after finishing the parkour, and possibly getting others to tests, as well as adding more signs / heads indicating on where to go.

Once you're done making the fixes listed above, you can either contact me ingame, discord (Luci#2432) or start a conversation with me over the forums and let me know when you're done and it's ready to be reviewed, I will then make my final decision from there, if you do not contact me by January 25th I will go through and look at it myself, if no changes are made then your map will be rejected.

Thank you for taking the time to create, and submit this map to the forums, I hope to see more from you in the future!
Luci

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hello Crazy!

I'm happy to inform you that your map has been accepted! I'm glad to see that you have fixed the parkour to make it fit the difficulty you're going for well, as well as great indication throughout the map!

Thank you for your patience while I reviewed your map, and thank you for getting back to me as soon as possible!
Luci

Status
Not open for further replies.