Not open for further replies.

oStop

PATRON+
oStop
oStop
Patron+
Ratings
53 3
I’ve been thinking about this for a long time. I keep going back-and-forth from my game to the Manacube shop desperately searching for the day that I find the elite rank is lower than $86. But with all my dread I find out it hasn’t changed. I feel like it would be more beneficial and you’ll get way more purchases if you lowered the rank cost for this one. Because people spend almost close to hundred if not over $100 upgrading and getting to that rank Just to end up realizing that broke and I can’t pay the $86 to finalize their journey and progression on the account.
DACON if you’re reading this please lower the cost of elite rank please!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Elite costs a lot for a reason.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233

Melb2021

MVP+
ididntdomytaxes
ididntdomytaxes
MVP+
Ratings
i dont reallyy see how it should be worth that much, the best thing in my opinion is the should but im not gonna spend that much for that, id like to but money is tight for everyone in this time

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
I agree, the base price for elite is $600 and that is so incredibly unreasonable for something as shallow as that. You can buy a console and like 5 full priced games for that amount of money. It looks like it goes on sale a lot, but still, $100 would be way too much. I doubt it would change permanently in price though, elites who bought it full price would be so angry.

ILeftTheGame_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
ELITE
Ratings
383 3
I agree, the base price for elite is $600 and that is so incredibly unreasonable for something as shallow as that. You can buy a console and like 5 full priced games for that amount of money. It looks like it goes on sale a lot, but still, $100 would be way too much. I doubt it would change permanently in price though, elites who bought it full price would be so angry.
Elite is not actually $600. The only reason it is listed as the main price is so it can always look like it is on sale, because Dacon thinks more people may buy it if it always looks like its on sale. For example, with no sale an elite key would cost $15.

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
I don't think that it's too expensive tho. In the long run, the perks and free keys really do make the money spent worth it. Math time: you can claim a seasonal key every month, and every seasonal key is worth 4 dollars. If you do the math, the money you spent for elite will be worth it in 21 months, thats LESS that 2 years!!

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Also I doubt it would go down in price unless there's another 80% off sale coming. When it came out it was like $50 only and the price has only continuingly went up.

iFlame

ELITE
iFlame
iFlame
ELITE
Ratings
113 4
ELITE is indeed an expensive rank, but it does come with great gameplay improvements. Keep in mind that cubits can easily be grinded for on all of the servers, meaning that you in theory can get it for free :)

Marine

ELITE
littlesussyking
littlesussyking
ELITE
Ratings
I'm not elite, but I understand why it's so expensive. For one, its global and you have it on any of the gamemodes. Two, It gives perks to the player that might give them a boost It's meant to be expensive for reasons like that. Technically, Elite is UNDERpriced, because it's always on sale.

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
I actually do think that it's overpriced. The perks for mvp+ are pretty much the same as elite on some servers, but I can't really confirm that because I don't play ever server on manacube. But, come on, it goes from 400+ perks to 420+ perks for $87.50 USD if you were to rankup from mvp+.
I'm not saying that elite has no use, and I really do like elite because it does provide a free key every month. But like Bloro said, the money that you spent for elite will be worth it in 21 months!! Sounds a little too long for me. Most players don't even play that long. I actually think that if they lower the price and don't just scam people by saying it's on sale, they would make more profit because more people would want to buy it if it's actually a reasonable price for what it is.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I do agree that $600 to be able to shout is a bit much.

Luckily, there are sales, and you just might be able to convince someone to get it for you, or you could save up on cubits by voting and doing coinflips. You'll do better with coinflips on KitPvP.

I was MVP when an unusually amazing person upgraded me to Elite, through the MVP+ rankup as well.

Good luck on getting Elite, it's really worth it to shout forever!

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Oh yes I forgot to mention, the worthness(?) of Elite also really depends on the gamemode you play. If you play parkour theres no reason for you to get elite, but if you play other modes like olympus, there are more perks available for elites like /top, /break and etc.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I agree with Bloro. I am not an elite, but I am attempting to get cubits for the MVP+ upgrade. Then go to elite (hopefully it will be on sale then)

ItsAndri

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ItsAndri
ItsAndri
MVP+
Ratings
91 2
I do agree that $600 to be able to shout is a bit much.

Luckily, there are sales, and you just might be able to convince someone to get it for you, or you could save up on cubits by voting and doing coinflips. You'll do better with coinflips on KitPvP.

I was MVP when an unusually amazing person upgraded me to Elite, through the MVP+ rankup as well.

Good luck on getting Elite, it's really worth it to shout forever!
Its not 600$, neer has been. Its actually 150$ but 600$ is a fake price which is lowered by a always lasting 75% off sale. So the price is 150$ not 600$...

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Its not 600$, neer has been. Its actually 150$ but 600$ is a fake price which is lowered by a always lasting 75% off sale. So the price is 150$ not 600$...
Didn't you see I said there are sales

Marine

ELITE
littlesussyking
littlesussyking
ELITE
Ratings
I’ve been thinking about this for a long time. I keep going back-and-forth from my game to the Manacube shop desperately searching for the day that I find the elite rank is lower than $86. But with all my dread I find out it hasn’t changed. I feel like it would be more beneficial and you’ll get way more purchases if you lowered the rank cost for this one. Because people spend almost close to hundred if not over $100 upgrading and getting to that rank Just to end up realizing that broke and I can’t pay the $86 to finalize their journey and progression on the account.
DACON if you’re reading this please lower the cost of elite rank please!
The rank has been 70 dollars before, all it needs is an 80% sale. Also, if you don't like the price, I would recommend buying 50 or so cubits, and coin flip them over time to get enough for Elite. I personally would just buy Elite outright, but I can understand why you think it's overpriced.

Status
Not open for further replies.