Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there dr4aught,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.

Theme: Firstly for your theme, unfortunately, I'm going to be considering your theme as unoriginal. The main reason for this is due to your floating islands type parkour theme that you chose. We've already got plenty of these types of parkour maps on ManaCube unfortunately for you.

Build: Your build really honestly is pretty basic and doesn't really match the 'plains' that you named your parkour map. There aren't any significant builds on your map to really identify it and there's just a tonne of floating blocks and bland/boring trees.

Parkour: A large amount of your parkour from my view is floating not connected to the actual build, this entirely makes your map seem pretty choppy/messy and ruins the central theme of your build and for me is an eyesore to look at. You don't have any interesting blocks/jumps incorporated into your parkour map and I'm pretty much seeing rinse and repeat of jumps that I've done so many times before, I suggest you add a lot more interesting blocks to jump on such as anvil jumps, flower pot jumps, enchantment table jumps, chest jumps, etc.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.