Petition!

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
Now I'm 100% on board with this it's just that later in school, your gonna want to show your work cause there will be 1500 steps to get the answer. However, I do agree if it is something that doesn't need a lot of work or is a calculator problem that it shouldn't matter if you show your work or not.

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Your still a horrible, horrible person ngl. Thought u would've changed in 1 day (jk but ur still a meanie poo Mr rhoderj)
I don't know what your research on my username means... but you should at least capitalize it.
And why all the hate? I simply just welcomed you back to the forums ? Can't you just like, be friendly? And please don't turn this thread into flame wars <3

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
I don't know what your research on my username means... but you should at least capitalize it.
And why all the hate? I simply just welcomed you back to the forums ? Can't you just like, be friendly? And please don't turn this thread into flame wars <3
ugg u said welcome back imposter. If you should call me imposter, I should call you rhoderj. And no, it's not capitalized.

Axolotl

MVP
luom
luom
MVP
Ratings
32 1
Yes, I know about the questions like "9-2^5(46 x 67) + 4y^7" I meant it for like elementary school for example

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
but like.. free points for showing your work
BUT !! kinda unnecessary. When are you going to have to show your work IRL
example:
I build this house, it comes out PERFECTLY but I only got a 3/10 for it??
I build this house, it comes out TERRIBLE but I showed you how I made it terrible so I get 8/10?? hello??
(pretend we use a scale-out of 10 to judge okay)

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Yesterday my math teacher gave us 20 algebra problems ;-;

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223

ileoid

Ratings
51 17
until u get to 8th grade ;) I am enrolled in advanced math in school so im a mega pro :)
Hey Everyone!

I am sad to announce that I will be taking a "leave" from Manacube, and here is why:

never gonna give you up. soup man is based ileoid#9967 only 69 USD for a copy of soup man. "the art of based" also please do not give aries any negative ratings as he no like the blue numbers :( :( he will leave for 3 hours if you do it, please be nice to him thank you have a great day ladies and gents make sure to smash like and subscribe and turn on the bell to recieve notifications for videos ive already uploaded. huefhueffheuefhuehuufehufeheufheufhuefheufheufhuefhue

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
Hey Everyone!

I am sad to announce that I will be taking a "leave" from Manacube, and here is why:

never gonna give you up. soup man is based ileoid#9967 only 69 USD for a copy of soup man. "the art of based" also please do not give aries any negative ratings as he no like the blue numbers :(:( he will leave for 3 hours if you do it, please be nice to him thank you have a great day ladies and gents make sure to smash like and subscribe and turn on the bell to recieve notifications for videos ive already uploaded. huefhueffheuefhuehuufehufeheufheufhuefheufheufhuefhue
wtf is happeneing

4thForce

Forum Expert
ELITE
4thForce
4thForce
ELITE
Ratings
334 6
Sorry I have to bump this up but this is literally the perfect example of "oH yOU HavE tO sHoW WoRk!" I just got a math test back, and I didn't get any of the answers wrong. But here's the thing: because I "didn't show my work" on two of the problems I get a B+ smh