Perk Crate Suggestion for Olympus

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
I think that the /heads thing from Survival should be added to the perk crate when its released on Olympus. I don't really know how it works over there, but the heads could be made so they're untradable to Kilton for souls, or you could add a timer, maybe 1 every 24 hours.

I hate not having discord where I can put my Oly suggestions :(

Slime_Lord101

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Slime_Lord101
Slime_Lord101
Patron+
Ratings
271 3
I think that the /heads thing from Survival should be added to the perk crate when its released on Olympus. I don't really know how it works over there, but the heads could be made so they're untradable to Kilton for souls, or you could add a timer, maybe 1 every 24 hours.

I hate not having discord where I can put my Oly suggestions :(
They cost 50 mana per head on Survival, though mana isn't the main currency there. Would need to be a bit more expensive to balance with Olympus but definitely a great idea. It's not from any crates, it's a rank perk on Survival if I'm not mistaken.

xcy

Dedicated Member
Ratings
123 5
I don't really play oly, but one of the things that would really change my experience and make me more willing to play would be fly. Not sure if the rank is MVP or MVP+, but maybe there could be a /fly perk for those without a rank, and you can't get it if you do have the rank. Not sure if that made sense, but hopefully you understand. (I am also aware of the fact that voting gives tempfly, this would be a perma fly type of thing)

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
They cost 50 mana per head on Survival, though mana isn't the main currency there. Would need to be a bit more expensive to balance with Olympus but definitely a great idea. It's not from any crates, it's a rank perk on Survival if I'm not mistaken.
Maybe a cost of 10k with a 12 hour cool down. I think that would be fair

I don't really play oly, but one of the things that would really change my experience and make me more willing to play would be fly. Not sure if the rank is MVP or MVP+, but maybe there could be a /fly perk for those without a rank, and you can't get it if you do have the rank. Not sure if that made sense, but hopefully you understand. (I am also aware of the fact that voting gives tempfly, this would be a perma fly type of thing)
you can also get temp fly cookies from /kilton traded for souls or bought from other players, but I certainly know what you mean. If you know of /warp ssm from last season on aether, about 75% of that was built before I had /fly. the only problem I see is that for ranked people who already have access to /fly this perk would be useless

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
/radio as like on parkour.
I think this would be neat to have playing during my mining sessions. I think radio should have a complete revamp where trending songs are added. I know that's a lot, but would be pretty neat !

xcy

Dedicated Member
Ratings
123 5
If you know of /warp ssm from last season on aether, about 75% of that was built before I had /fly. the only problem I see is that for ranked people who already have access to /fly this perk would be useless
yeah, I remember. Got my first 2 rebirths from there alone. And as for the ranked players, the perk would only be attainable if you are under the threshold. For example, if you are a VIP, and you preview the crate, it would have the perk "/fly." If you are over the threshold of MVP, then either the perk wouldn't show up in the chest for you, or it would have a checkmark next to it, like you already got it. If you don't have a rank, it could be useful, but if you already have it, it's not like you would be able to win it again.

EtherealSquid

ELITE
EtherealSquid
EtherealSquid
ELITE
Ratings
Not sure if it’s not available due to a bug or just not existing in code, but the ability to rename your plot/clan would be neat

xcy

Dedicated Member
Ratings
123 5
Not sure if it’s not available due to a bug or just not existing in code, but the ability to rename your plot/clan would be neat
Initially, I don't think it was planned to be able to change the name of it. But I wouldn't be opposed to seeing this be implemented.

Ratings
ahem can we get hugback to not be a thing anymore cant recall if it was with elite crate or whatever but like lowkey hate the fact one more elite exclusive thing is gone on oly.

EvanTech

SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
347 38
Hugback is my favorite perk on all servers, quiet useful for the people who put the work in for it. The only reason I say don't add it to the crate is because you already have to work for it. If it wasn't an unlockable, I would 100% say put it in a crate, good command, I don't agree with it being exclusive.

Maybe we could add /top as a perk crate item, minor but helpful when you feel like it, why not?

Ratings
Hugback is my favorite perk on all servers, quiet useful for the people who put the work in for it. The only reason I say don't add it to the crate is because you already have to work for it. If it wasn't an unlockable, I would 100% say put it in a crate, good command, I don't agree with it being exclusive.

Maybe we could add /top as a perk crate item, minor but helpful when you feel like it, why not?
i agree with this acctually but i already have /top as a exclusive im not sure how each thing is like idk obtained its just annoying when ik some of us paid for keys in hopes of hugback and other stuff

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I think that artmap is one of the perks in the perk crate, but you can get the perk from the rebirth... I feel that the artmap perk should be removed from crates on Olympus since it's a perk u can get from the rebirth challenges.
I believe you need a special item- a reset token or something...? I can't remember what it's called- I think it'll be added, it just hasn't been implemented yet. Correct me if I'm wrong, but to my knowledge, it hasn't been implemented yet.