Microgear

Dedicated Member
VIP
microgear
microgear
VIP
Ratings
14 2
This map took me soooooo long to make and even longer to test/// every jump is possible on 1x speed tested by boomedenna/ makemhack/ pk (mod) /imhackiing.

sorry if spelt wrong

map created by me

-party
-insane
-111 jumps ?
-6 checkpoints ?
-/plot v microgear 3

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
I've tried the map now and im sorry but its a -1 for me.
Theme is unique yet it feels like it was already made, im too lazy to check.
Build is boring and plain, i'd suggest having more details and better block palette
Parkour is very unbalanced, at some points is easy and some points way too hard for insane

Good luck!

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello microgear,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original, but the build isn't very good. I would suggest adding some more shape and definition to the build, as it is quite plain.
The parkour has some variation, but there were a few jumps that you did repeat a bit, such as triple neos. You also did use a lot of ladders and cobble walls, so I would recommend trying to use a larger variety of blocks and items in your jumps, it will make your map more enjoyable to complete.
The parkour inside is quite confusing. I would suggest adding something like a different coloured carpet along the path of the parkour, to make it more clear. You also used a lot of barriers, having an excessive number of barriers can make the map look a bit messy, and make the parkour more confusing, so try to avoid these where possible.
The length is good for an insane, but the difficulty in some places was too difficult, and too easy in others.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.