Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Okay so there's two parts to this suggestion:

1: Players (or, at the very least, donors) should have their saved checkpoint persist past reboots. It shouldn't be too hard to make it happen. Even if you have to add an expiry date, it should be a thing by now

2: High enough donators could have multiple saves: Sometimes I'm doing an insane map because I wanna rankup but then I just want a break by doing easier parkour. Some of us aren't good enough to just finish these maps quickly. Anyway, what if high enough donators could get x amount of "save files" of checkpoints, which would let them save where they are on a difficult map so they can play an easier map for fun. I understand there's the risk of ppl saving and re-using, but you just need to make it act like different accounts and it'd work. Like a player has to select which save they wanna play on. Then, when they change saves, they get TP'd to spawn and can't use the CPs of any other save. There might be more exploits but tbh Elites need something on PK :p

Anyway just a thought but I'd be very happy if this happened. And "if this happened" doesn't mean in 3 years so pls consider ;D