Parkour And Glitch/hack

Ratings
6 1
ive seen many hackers atm, or i dont know if they are hacking but when they are falling down they are flying back up on the block.

Well i am rlly enjoying the Parkour server, its like the only server i played on but i still wonder why i cant be on 1.11.2 without no lag it would be nice if i could get an answer :) Well have a great Day everyone!

RyleeGrace

MVP+
rryl
rryl
MVP+
Ratings
40 5
If you see a hacker, and are pretty sure it is a hacker you can always do /report (player) (reason) :D

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
The parkour server is 1.8 based and thus only 1.8 compatible. When using other versions, you move slightly different etc. which causes you to lagback/rubberband. That's all I know, I'm not too much of an expert at minecraft mechanics :')

Just keep on using 1.8 - 1.8.9 for parkour!

Oliver8747

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
32 1
ive seen many hackers atm, or i dont know if they are hacking but when they are falling down they are flying back up on the block.

Well i am rlly enjoying the Parkour server, its like the only server i played on but i still wonder why i cant be on 1.11.2 without no lag it would be nice if i could get an answer :) Well have a great Day everyone!
falling down and flying back are the results of lagbacks, no one is actually hacking

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
This is most likely due to lagbacks and rubberbanding, but there is a hack called AntiFall which "teleports" or flies you back to the block you fell off of.

Lewie

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
199 11
Hello,

If you have seen a player hack I would suggest reporting not creating and entire thread but the player may not actually be hacking y'see in 1.9+ parkour doesn't support that type of version, so when people fall into the void their minecraft glitches back to the block that they we're just on (It can be no fall swell)

Ratings
Like previously stated, parkour server is based on 1.8. And there's nothing we can do about that right now. I think all you can do is switch to 1.8. To report hackers, you can use /report