aAuSTrAliAS
MVP+
Ratings
CRAZYpink_dOnkey
Organisation
Hard
/plot visit crazypink_donkey 2 (30;-75)
about 80 jumps
sillllllllllllll helped me make a lot of the parkour for the map and I couldn't have done it without him, so a huge thanks to him! Even though I know it isn't the most original map, I believed that floating islands matched with a castle on a cloud could possibly make it acceptable, I just wanted to post this just in case it does get accepted, as I did spend many hours building it. Anyway, if you have any ways you think I could improve this parkour or whether it's just a lost cause, let me know in the comments, thanks!

Attachments

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
this looks really cool with the glass and everything. Maybe I could help you edit a few things. Cause for example: The hard difficulty should have around 60 jumps. Thats not a big problem, we could easily change that. Please msg me when I'm online, then we could improve the pk a little bit :) The build looks great btw! Yes, it are floating islands, but I just love this build, ur such a good builder! One last thing: There are a lot of single glass panes in the map, but single glass panes are banned, because they don't work in 1.12.. Good luck with submitting your map!

-sillllllllllllll

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hello Crazy,

I'm very sorry to inform you that your map has unfortunately been rejected due to the following reasons;
Firstly, the theme isn't very original, although your build is very well done, and I can tell you put effort into it, we already have a lot of maps with castles and "magical" floating islands. Another thing I noticed is that your map was a bit too long and for the difficulty you were aiming for, other than that I found that the map had good variation, and clear indications on where to go throughout the map.

In the future when creating maps, I strongly recommend looking at the following lists to view the current maps (with themes) HERE and important map information including how many jumps are recommended for specific difficulties HERE. I also strongly recommend going through your map and testing all jumps after making the parkour, as well as have a few other people test it to see whether the difficulty fits or not.

Thank you for taking the time to create this map, I hope to see more from you in the near future!
Luci

Status
Not open for further replies.