Rejected Ores - Insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creator: Kyib
Difficulty: Insane
Jumps: 149
Plot ID: /plot v kyib
Note: Pixel Art was not copied from any online builds, and was copied off of how they look ingame <3

LovelyLing

ELITE
Lovelyling
Lovelyling
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
Hello! Your builds look cool, but sadly there should only be one singular build. Most of the parkour on this map is in the air, not meeting how the builds should look. The parkour should be connected to the build and not floating. All the parkour is just one block, so I think switching up the blocks, and adding variety would be great. Good luck to you!

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Heya Kyib!
Sadly I will be rejecting your map.

The THEME of your map is unoriginal, as we already have ore-themed maps on the server.

The BUILD of your map is mainly 2d pixel art, which we no longer accept in maps. When building a map, ensure it is full of detail and depth.

The PARKOUR of your map is mainly floating and looks messy, ensure that it looks clean and nice to play on. The difficulty of the map feels more like a hard, rather than an insane but the length is that of an insane, so try and balance this out. The course also lacks jump variance and is very repetitive using the same blocks for jumps, try to change it up a little!

You can read here for a map submission guide and tips on creating maps: https://manacube.wiki/en/parkour/making-maps/parkour-maps

Any questions at all, shoot me a DM on discord (in my signature).
I hope to see more submissions from you in the future, cheers!
- Jash

Status
Not open for further replies.