Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Most of the parkour looks like it's floating which isn't accepted on ManaCube anymore :(, you can fix that by putting more of the parkour on the build!

Most of the parkour looks like it's floating which isn't accepted on ManaCube anymore :(, you can fix that by putting more of the parkour on the build!

Is it enough if i put a giant Oreo under the first part of the map, and have enough floating Oreos to land on if you fail the later ones?

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Is it enough if i put a giant Oreo under the first part of the map, and have enough floating Oreos to land on if you fail the later ones?
I can't exactly imagine that in my brain but sure I guess

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Shefts,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, well done.
The build is somewhat accurate to what you were going for; however, it is quite messy, so try having less structures and group them closer together.
The parkour is repetitive throughout, so be sure to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map. The parkour is also quite confusing, so try to have a more direct path throughout. The length of the parkour is a bit short, and the jumps are a bit easy.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.