Status
Not open for further replies.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Heya there Kufek!

First off, I'll start with the more negative things - you may not like to hear - but see it as constructive criticism.
- You may have played on the parkour server, where as you can see, the parkour course is seen from the outside. Now, with this course you would only be able to see a block with 4 different sides of ore blocks. This isn't quite attractive and not what they look for on a parkour server. In future courses, you might want to build a specific build with a theme connected to it (in this case the theme was ores). Take a look on the parkour server to see how it should look like regarding the style!
- Also, there has to be a void underneath the parkour (except for if the player is inside a build, like a house for example) you can always ask a player on the server to set a void for you! There are enough players willing to help.
- There isn't much variety in jumps, most of them are normal 3/4 block jumps. You did use iron bars and have a nice idea of jumps, but you might want to add for example: head-hitters, ladder jumps, fence jumps. As I said before, take a look on the parkour server for inspiration!

Now for the nice stuff! (Yes I'm nice as well, surprising)
- I'm guessing this is your first parkour build on the server? I'm not quite sure however. It's a nice course that fills up the whole plot, it's not all crowded in one place.
- Use these jumps in future courses, they are simple and fun, just don't over-do them.
- I love the puns in the course! That's what I like to see!

Last, why not ask another player or friend help you build a course? That's not only fun, but the more ideas, the better! You can always hit me up if you want to :)

Best of luck!

Ratings
Heya there Kufek!

First off, I'll start with the more negative things - you may not like to hear - but see it as constructive criticism.
- You may have played on the parkour server, where as you can see, the parkour course is seen from the outside. Now, with this course you would only be able to see a block with 4 different sides of ore blocks. This isn't quite attractive and not what they look for on a parkour server. In future courses, you might want to build a specific build with a theme connected to it (in this case the theme was ores). Take a look on the parkour server to see how it should look like regarding the style!
- Also, there has to be a void underneath the parkour (except for if the player is inside a build, like a house for example) you can always ask a player on the server to set a void for you! There are enough players willing to help.
- There isn't much variety in jumps, most of them are normal 3/4 block jumps. You did use iron bars and have a nice idea of jumps, but you might want to add for example: head-hitters, ladder jumps, fence jumps. As I said before, take a look on the parkour server for inspiration!

Now for the nice stuff! (Yes I'm nice as well, surprising)
- I'm guessing this is your first parkour build on the server? I'm not quite sure however. It's a nice course that fills up the whole plot, it's not all crowded in one place.
- Use these jumps in future courses, they are simple and fun, just don't over-do them.
- I love the puns in the course! That's what I like to see!

Last, why not ask another player or friend help you build a course? That's not only fun, but the more ideas, the better! You can always hit me up if you want to :)

Best of luck!
Thx for responding i will fix evrything what u said. Thx for helping me, and this is my first map.

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey Kufek,
I regret to tell you, but I am going to reject this course. There is no theme behind the parkour and it looks more like random placed blocks. Also you overused barriers a very lot. Try to avoid using them as much as possible. If you need help for further courses you can pm me or any other map judge or experienced parkour player/ mapper. Thanks for submitting this course and I hope to see more on the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.