Non-Ranks Breaking Spawners

JustJaymee

Donator
Ratings
49 1
Hello there.
I just thought I would address this problem as I have witnessed it a few times. I think there should be a warning put around for the non-ranked players about how they can't break spawners whether they have a silk touch pick or not. It's not fair on them as they end up losing their spawner. I'm not saying that the non-ranks should be able to mine the spawner like the ranks can if it's not wanted. I'm saying that there should be something stating that they can't. This gives them the chance to ask a ranked player to mine it for them so they don't lose it as I know many players that have lost their spawner from mining it without a rank.
Correct me if I'm wrong and there is something about stating this and I just don't know about it.

I mined a spawner yesterday with silktouch because i placed the spawner in the wrong place. But when i mined it it just disaperd! So then i asked people and they said "you need to have a rank to mine them". I had payed money that was hard to get just to waste it on nothing because it didn't say you needed a rank it didn't say any warning or anything so i mined it thinking i could get it back but i didn't.

so please 1st either give me back my spawner(Slime) or give me the money back please and 2nd make a warning to non-ranked players saying "you cant mine without a rank" or just make it so non-rankers can mine spawner.
Thanks 04TheKiller04

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
I agree. At least a notification would be awesome. Thx for getting the attention with this suggestion to the staff team and we will look into it! :D

Shron

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I mined a spawner yesterday with silktouch because i placed the spawner in the wrong place. But when i mined it it just disaperd! So then i asked people and they said "you need to have a rank to mine them". I had payed money that was hard to get just to waste it on nothing because it didn't say you needed a rank it didn't say any warning or anything so i mined it thinking i could get it back but i didn't.

so please 1st either give me back my spawner(Slime) or give me the money back please and 2nd make a warning to non-ranked players saying "you cant mine without a rank" or just make it so non-rankers can mine spawner.
Thanks 04TheKiller04
Remember you need to place it on a slime chunk. If you need help find me ingame i can be breaking it for you.
{ KawaiiMiku19 MVP }