ELITE
Ratings
481 8

Name: NightWalker
Builders: BinLickerLover, Xniper03 and Bdosborne
Jumps: 169 (long one)
Checkpoints: 16
Easy Difficulty :D
Found on my 10th (/plot v TigerTwistDN 10) In 2 days this will be back to BinLickerLover

ps. sorry shinxy

^insane
This map is for pat to judge please xoxo (the hottie)

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8

Name: NightWalker
Builders: BinLickerLover, Xniper03 and Bdosborne
Jumps: 169 (long one)
Checkpoints: 16
Easy Difficulty :D
Found on my 10th (/plot v TigerTwistDN 10) In 2 days this will be back to BinLickerLover

ps. sorry shinxy

^insane
This map is for pat to judge please xoxo (the hottie)
BDO is salty so I'm removing his credit please

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Amazing build, absolutely enormous. +1 for sure

fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
this map is legendary, still stunned from it

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Bin, Xniper, and BDO,

Your map has now been put in ONGOING. I've judged your map personally and it is now currently in the process of being judged by our Map Judge team. You can expect an answer in the coming days! Thank you for your patience.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11

Your map has been put into REVIEWING.
  • Theme: As we have no maps themed after the Nightwalker from the movie Princess Mononoke, this is most definitely an originally themed map submission. Well done!
  • Build: Personally, I think the build is absolutely stunning. This character from the movie is no joke when it comes to its design and you guys were definitely mindful of that, leading to a very awesome execution.
  • Parkour: The parkour is the sole reason why your map has been put into reviewing. Don't get me wrong, I think the parkour was really damn fun and fitting for the difficulty for the most part. But, there were a couple of segments or jumps that took away from how good the parkour was. I don't know where in my calculations I went wrong but I got a total of 17 cps of which the ones that need fixing will be listed below:
    • CP 1 - CP's great, just explain what you have to chain and how to do it because or else the cp is just flat out annoying (what I'm talking about is the part from the ice till the quartz stairs)
      CP 2 - Fun cp but it's on the longer side with a tricky chain in it so it wouldn't hurt to explain it just to make the cp less burdensome.
      CP 3 (fs room) - Fun fs room, but having the CP be after the pessi right at the end is just a bit lame.
      CP 7 - CP length is fair given that the chain is tricky. Honestly, it took me like 20mins to get it down and that could definitely have been because of my lack of skills but it's a tough jump so I would like it if you guys could explain it better or tweak it (perhaps even add which facings work).
      CP 8 - Eh just a little lame to have the second slime have the fence I'm ngl.
      CP 16 - This checkpoint is way too long for how difficult it is (I counted roughly 15 or more jumps, not good.)
I would also like to reiterate that the map was fun as hell, from the packed ice boost segment to the minecart race to the troll rex, it was a great time. If you fix the things I mentioned above this map will be golden. As always, if you have any questions/concerns or are ready for me to look at the map again, then please feel free to message me on here, in-game, or discord (Pat#8000).

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11

Your map has now been ACCEPTED as you have dealt with the problems we had with the parkour. The map now is in a fantastic state! Thank you for your understanding and speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.