New Season Trailer

SadPeppermint

PATRON
SadPepMint
SadPepMint
Patron
Ratings
34 1
As most of you know season 2 was getting bored and we finally got a date for season 3 and well, NO ONE was prepared. Whos hyped and ready for the season? What do you think about the trailer and the new stuff? I'm kinda excited about the new mana pool event. It seems like an amazing concept and can't wait for it to be here and can play and hopefully get some leaderboard stats.

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
I am very hyped and all the features mentioned in the trailer only made me more hyped :)

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,325 82
I’m so excited for Season 3!

I can already assure you I’ll be grinding my butt off on Atlas this season! Haha, I’m so hyped!

Curious as to what everyone’s favourite new addition is? I’m personally really excited about the marriage plugin finally being added, as well as the new rebirth challenges and the mana pool! There’s just so much to get my head around, hahaha.

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
I'm so extremely hyped. Atlas and Aether resetting together is amazing. They will finally be alike, which means the player base can be more spread out. I love the new ideas like the Mana Pond and the ascencion rewards (even though I have no clue what they will be). And HELL YEAH! We're getting a marriage system!!