Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello JR3025,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original, and the build is really good. It is accurate to what you were going for, and overall well built, so well done!
The parkour has some variety, but there are also a few parts that are quite repetitive. For example, there are some sequences of just normal blocks, then some of just ladders etc. You did build some original jumps though which is good, but would be great to see this more throughout the map.
A lot of jumps are floating, I understand having the jumps leading into the build, but once you are outside of the build, majority of the jumps are floating. Try to avoid having floating jumps where possible as this makes the map look quite messy. Something you could try, is have a tp block located between the two builds, rather than having parkour going up to it. Also trying to implement the jumps into the build a little more on the inside.
There are a few exploitable areas, which can be easily fixed if accepted, but that is just something to watch out for when building parkour.
The difficulty is quite unbalanced. There are some jumps that would suit an expert map, also one or two of jumps I'm pretty sure are impossible, with a lot of the map suiting more towards a medium.
The length is good for a hard map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.