jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
i saw some around 8:20ish pm est tonight they werw flying behind my house anyone else seen em? abnyone know what they are?

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
i saw some around 8:20ish pm est tonight they werw flying behind my house anyone else seen em? abnyone know what they are?
I think you should move this to the off-topic part of the forums

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
ok then
idk how though

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
Haha sorry that was my grandma! ever since I got her that new car she's just out of control! and out of her damn mind!

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,325 82
Bar a mod moving it, I would suggest you delete it and repost it there.
We’re not so harsh on people posting things in the general discussion sub-forum that we’d urge them to remove it. It doesn’t take much for posts to be moved, so it’s really no inconvenience. If staff feel a post needs to be moved - we’ll do it, but there’s no urgency. :D

On another note - That sounds cool! Maybe it’s E.T just paying a visit before he goes home.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
We’re not so harsh on people posting things in the general discussion sub-forum that we’d urge them to remove it. It doesn’t take much for posts to be moved, so it’s really no inconvenience. If staff feel a post needs to be moved - we’ll do it, but there’s no urgency. :D

On another note - That sounds cool! Maybe it’s E.T just paying a visit before he goes home.
Ahh I see I misunderstood previously in regards to the Daily Question threads thanks for clearing it up Hallow

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
thr drones are creepy nobody knows whos flying them and why they are. could be bad people spying. but nobody knows. and its only at night their wingspans are like 6 feet.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
thr drones are creepy nobody knows whos flying them and why they are. could be bad people spying. but nobody knows. and its only at night their wingspans are like 6 feet.
Those are some pretty large drones. Why do you think they would be flying do you live near anything that is Government owned or really secretive?

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
not really. i live in nebraska the government has no idea what they are google nebraska mystery drones and tell me what you saw on the site u saw