Rejected NASA × SpaceX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
For one, you shouldn't put "I don't know" in the forum post - with that, I think the build is far spread out and doesn't feel unified at all.

This is just my opinion, but I would try to get a more center feel to it; I am not a map judge :)

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hey shadowUmmmm28YT,

Sadly I am going to give this parkour a -1.
-First, your parkour is a pixel art with a word, which isn't accepted most of the time anymore.
- Second, your difficulty is very easy, I tried to count the jumps but there was so much skipping it was very hard to decide the path. The jumps are way to easy and when it gets harder you can just easily skip those parts.
- Thirdly, their is no block variant its either ladder or regular (try adding fences, ice, chests, etc)
- Next, try adding barrier blocks (/barrier) around the word so you can't just jump onto the blocks and skip all of the ladder parkour. Also on the back of the pixel art you can just jump down to the black blocks without even doing the top half of the pixel art. With that said, there is an impossible jump on the back which causes you to just have to skip the top and jump down.

Best of luck!

Remember I am not a judge, I am just giving my personal opinion of your map!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello shadowUmmmm28YT,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, as we don't have any maps specifically relating to NASA or SpaceX, so good job on that!
The primary focus of this is pixel art, which is a crucial issue. Maps that are based on pixel art are no longer accepted; this is due to the fact that they are highly overdone in our earlier maps.
The parkour is also
quite repetitive with the use of black wool and ladders, so try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include; water, lava, fences, iron bars, glass, vines, and many more different types of jumps depending on your theme! You do not specify a difficulty, but based on the length of the course and difficulty of the jumps I'd say this is a medium.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.