Name change help

Hi, I don't know where to go or who to talk to about me changing my name.
I have not yet but when I do I want to keep my VIP my account is named Kimbuscus96

also do islands ever expire? can you be gone for a few months and it be automatically deleted

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
Hi, I don't know where to go or who to talk to about me changing my name.
I have not yet but when I do I want to keep my VIP my account is named Kimbuscus96

also do islands ever expire? can you be gone for a few months and it be automatically deleted

After you change your name, you can claim your VIP back from store.minevast.com If you have trouble, just look me up in game. But when you change names, you will TEMPORARILY lose your island. I can get it back for you, but we have to both be online at the same time. You will also lose any money, gems, and mcmmo you have on your old name. You also lose items in your enderchest and inventory. These items stay with the old account. They are not transferred to the new name. Any items in chests on your island will be returned to you when I return your island.

At times, islands that haven't been used for long periods are deleted to make room for new players. This does not happen often, but sometimes it is needed.

You can get your VIP rank back on all servers But the items you keep and lose varies from server to server, so feel free to contact me if you have more questions.