PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
I figure I play enough parkour and interact with enough of you to make an about me post because none of you know who I am and I’ve never really formally introduced myself. My name is PyroTortilla, but tbh you can call me whatever you want (pyro, tortilla, Kevin, John, Regina, idc). I live in San Diego, California, and before any of you go on about me saying where I live the county of San Diego has a population of over 3 million alright so silence. I’m 16 years old and a junior in high school (grade 11 for international people). You all know I play PC Minecraft, but you can all friend me on PlayStation (my username is PyroTortilla). My discord is PyroTortilla#8340, so feel free to DM me on there. I have a Nintendo Switch as well, so if you want to friend me on that DM me on discord and I’ll give you my friend code. If you have any questions that aren’t super personal or creepy feel free to ask me anywhere I’ll most likely answer them. Also I do have Instagram but I’m not going to plug it, so sorry :(.

cammdden

VIP
cammdden
cammdden
VIP
Ratings
4 1
I haven't seen you, but I can say I know you now if I do. I'll give you a follow if you ever want to plug your insta.