AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
Perhaps his pain and the screenshot are unrelated.
I think he might of been having a heart attack which caused him to share a random screenshot
ok what
Why would this make your ribs hurt?
He said the same thing 3 times just to respond to their comments...

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
I'm confused.... what are the 18 cubits for?

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
you know, if you were typing something, and then you want to post it, and at the time your internet lags, so you spam click the Post reply button, and when the internet comes back, it posts like 17000000 copies of the same reply. that always happens to me. i just simple delete all but one. that user is probably new to the forums and doesn't know how to use the forums lol. if that makes your ribs hurt you need to get them checked (unless youre being dramatic)

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
you know, if you were typing something, and then you want to post it, and at the time your internet lags, so you spam click the Post reply button, and when the internet comes back, it posts like 17000000 copies of the same reply. that always happens to me. i just simple delete all but one. that user is probably new to the forums and doesn't know how to use the forums lol. if that makes your ribs hurt you need to get them checked (unless youre being dramatic)
No my ribs did hurt ngl. they still hurt ngl. I think I need to see the doctor ngl. Dont think the pain relates to the joke anymore ngl.

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223