Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
Uh do /warp NaturePK MORE DETAILS IF YOU DO PARKOUR
The requirements says to post nice screenshots. What this feels like is a lazy submission thread, add more detail and what is about it in the post.

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
angel_scar just wants to post the thing quickly you gotta problem with that?
Angel_Scarz* things* And yes, kind of, his parkours will probably got rejected from not having the requirements, which are screenshots, and I am just trying to state that he needs screenshots to have the parkour reviewed.

The_Jazzy_Man

Dedicated Member
Ratings
The thing is, shoving out things quickly with little effort doesn't work. I mean, there was probably a lot of effort in making the map, but you need a lot of effort for everything. Then, you will have a chance. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Screenies and other things can do much more help than harm.

happyheart

YouTuber
YouTuber
Ratings
45 11
First, some appearance things.
The island has one layer of grass atop plain stone. It'd look much better if there were a few layers of dirt beneath the grass, like most floating islands have.
Also, the island is a square. It'd look much more natural if it were an abstract shape.
The leaf formation on the tree is very strange. It hangs very far down on one side and is lopsided at the top.
You should mix up the flowers. Right now you only have the default bonemeal red and yellow flowers, which is almost a sign of laziness. Remove some of those and add in other flowers. Purple ones, blue ones, white ones, orange ones, etc.
The white carpet fences at the end look slightly out of place. You could change them to green wool to represent leaves, and instead of fences underneath, put string.
Try making the underneath of the island not just stone, but also a mix of cobble and andesite.
The first lava room's lava is not still. Making it still would look better.
The last lava room looks much too man-made. It'd be great if you made it look like a regular, natural spawning minecraft cave.

Parkour things. There were more problems with the appearance of the map.
Too many roofed jumps for my taste, especially in a medium map.
In the first white carpet fence jump after the tree, some players might hit their head on a fence above. Your best bet in fixing this is moving the above fence to the side or something.

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Your courses are getting shoved out with no real thought for the actual design, appeal or look of the course.

I hate players that spam parkour courses daily. Because 9/10, those courses will end up rejected due to being rushed, incomplete and it makes the map creator seem lazy.

@DC_20 Why are you getting so defensive? Everyone has a valid point here. @Angel_Scarz You are rushing out maps without any thought to the forum thread, the actual map, and they lack that extra detail so many others add to their maps.

Rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.