My introduction (Finally)

Zero

Donator
Ratings
I have never really done one of these introductions, even though I have had plenty of time to do so.
So this is my first "real" introduction. So let's begin.
-
My real name is Mathias or as you might know me as, Zero. I'm 14 and I'm from Denmark.
I love doing graphic design and play around with different kinds of softwares, watch anime/cartoons and listen to music.
-
I started playing on Manacube, late summer last year, so about a year ago. You mostly, if not always find me on survival doing things like grinding, helping, building, etc. As that is where my heart belongs.
-
So I think that about wraps it up. If you meet me in game feel free to say hey, as I'm always open for a talk. And if you have anymore questions about me or anything else, you are more then welcome to comment them in this thread or message me on Discord.
Discord-Zero#8626

That's it from me:) Bye guys.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Nice to see you finally made an introduction, Zero! I've seen you around, in-game, and you're a great player. Very good with redstone, helpful, and kind. I started ManaCube around the same time as you, whether it be just before or after, lol. I do want to get into graphic design, like you're doing now. Maybe, you can teach me sometime. :p Anyways, I hope you continue to enjoy Mana for what it is. If you have any questions, just ask me, or any other staff member, on here, Discord, and ofc, in-game. See you around!

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
Hey Zero!

Nice to see that you made a formal introduction! Since your already an active member of our community, not much to say, but keep up the great work! If you ever need anything, you can always contact me on discord, or in game! Hope to see you around!

Zero

Donator
Ratings
Hey Zero!

Nice to see that you made a formal introduction! Since your already an active member of our community, not much to say, but keep up the great work! If you ever need anything, you can always contact me on discord, or in game! Hope to see you around!
Nice to see you finally made an introduction, Zero! I've seen you around, in-game, and you're a great player. Very good with redstone, helpful, and kind. I started ManaCube around the same time as you, whether it be just before or after, lol. I do want to get into graphic design, like you're doing now. Maybe, you can teach me sometime. :p Anyways, I hope you continue to enjoy Mana for what it is. If you have any questions, just ask me, or any other staff member, on here, Discord, and ofc, in-game. See you around!
Thank you guys, it's nice knowing such nice people like you:)
[DOUBLEPOST=1500892781][/DOUBLEPOST]
HI, I dont know u at all havent been on manacube in awhile so lol well nice to meet u hope to see u around sometime :D
If you find me in game make sure you msg me;) I would love to meet you.

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Hey Zero!
I don't play survival quite alot, but I'm in the party United. I helped do a few things tho. Hopefully I'll start playing more and cya around. If you have any questions feel free to message me on here or discord.
Its_Kat

Zero

Donator
Ratings
Hey Zero!
I don't play survival quite alot, but I'm in the party United. I helped do a few things tho. Hopefully I'll start playing more and cya around. If you have any questions feel free to message me on here or discord.
Its_Kat
Hello, Kat.
That sounds great. Hope to see you around aswell
:)