VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
SUBMISSION REJECTED

Hey there,
unfortunately at this time after some thorough review of your parkour map submission I've decided to REJECT it for the following reasons:

Parkour theme/originality: Unfortunately I'll have to classify your map submission as unoriginal, your museum theme is quite basic, your whole map generally consisting of a couple quartz boxes that don't exactly resemble that of a 'Museum'. One of the most significant problems in this area is that we already have a Museum themed parkour map which means yours sadly isn't original.

Parkour variety/length: From first glance and after review I noticed that your map submission is far too short, this can be quite a problem when it comes to making maps repayable, fair and not abusable, it also takes away from the general interest in the submission as a whole. Your parkour variety is quite basic and repetitive, I didn't necessarily find any interesting parkour blocks that you used in your submission, I noticed that you had used the same types of blocks repetitively during your submission.

For future reference I highly suggest that you add more interesting parkour jumps and blocks to your submission to make your general theme and parkour more enjoyable, such as flower pot jumps, barriers, anvils, water jumps, chest/enchantment tables, cacti, and any other block that could match with your theme.

Good luck on your future submissions!

Status
Not open for further replies.