More questions from new people

pandabees

Mod
pandabees
pandabees
Mod
Ratings
48 2
If I find an un-claimed base and no one there, can I break and steal their stuff?
Hey there, you sure can! The rule in Survival is that if the region is unclaimed, players are free to do whatever they like with it, so long as no other rules are broken. This means that you can take items, break blocks, claim that land for yourself, and so on.

Rules: ManaCube Network: Official Rules

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
Hey there, you sure can! The rule in Survival is that if the region is unclaimed, players are free to do whatever they like with it, so long as no other rules are broken. This means that you can take items, break blocks, claim that land for yourself, and so on.

Rules: ManaCube Network: Official Rules
Wait but what if it’s like right next to another parties claims? I mean like 1 chunk away is that not boarder griefing

pandabees

Mod
pandabees
pandabees
Mod
Ratings
48 2
Wait but what if it’s like right next to another parties claims? I mean like 1 chunk away is that not boarder griefing
It depends. Deliberately ruining the area around another party counts as border griefing, which is not allowed. Of course, players are free to gather resources and whatnot in those chunks, but they shouldn't intentionally grief that land in an attempt to cause hardship to a nearby party.