Misinformation in one of the maps

Hussiii

MVP+
Hussiii
Hussiii
MVP+
Ratings
Hey everyone, not sure if this goes here (if it doesn't someone please redirect me).

In one of the easy maps (Lotus Flower, third to last page, 3rd row) there is a sign that says "Slime to the brick slab." This is not how you complete the map, however; you're actually supposed to slime to a glass pane. The creator is JustWryen, idk if he/she reads the forums but in case a mod or someone else has the ability to change the maps, I figured I'd just let him/her know that this exists so they can fix it.

Have a great rest of your day/night, whoever and wherever you are @@@

Last edited:

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5

I do see what you mean, here's a picture of the jump from the slime to the "brick slab" which is actually a slime jump to a pane with a pink carpet ontop. I do agree that it's misleading and that it could be changed to be less misleading!
I shall report within the discord to see if they can add it to their fixes list!

Keep the map issues coming, they help the parkour community out a lot!
~ Jash

Attachments

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
I do see what you mean, here's a picture of the jump from the slime to the "brick slab" which is actually a slime jump to a pane with a pink carpet ontop. I do agree that it's misleading and that it could be changed to be less misleading!
I shall report within the discord to see if they can add it to their fixes list!

Keep the map issues coming, they help the parkour community out a lot!
~ Jash
That was painful to read