Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
Okay, so recently I have been looking for a Minecraft console client I can use for my alts to prevent my pc from lagging and crashing. The ones I was able to find aren't working for me- the first keeps getting blocked by my anti virus software and the second doesn't work for some stupid reason... something about being an outdated version idk.
If ya'll could tell me which clients you use and where to get them it would be greatly appreciated <3

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,899 47
The one I use has issues with the windows anti-virus software, but if you click on something that says like "more info." or "continue anyway" you'll be able to use it.
It only gets blocked because it's not an authorized program from windows or your anti-virus thingy.
There are a bunch of different ones that you can use. If you just search on YouTube 'minecraft console client' you'll find many. It took me a few videos and attempts to find one that works well for me, so you might have to do the same.

And Dacon was supposed to be making one called "manaclient" but after almost 2 years it still hasn't been released ;(((
1606058741943.png

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
The one I use has issues with the windows anti-virus software, but if you click on something that says like "more info." or "continue anyway" you'll be able to use it.
It only gets blocked because it's not an authorized program from windows or your anti-virus thingy.
There are a bunch of different ones that you can use. If you just search on YouTube 'minecraft console client' you'll find many. It took me a few videos and attempts to find one that works well for me, so you might have to do the same.

And Dacon was supposed to be making one called "manaclient" but after almost 2 years it still hasn't been released ;(((
View attachment 39660
I might have to disable my anti virus software to get the download to work... I tried unblocking the download to no avail.

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hey there! If you want I can explain to you how to use/setup my console client. I can explain it in a call, or over chat. However you would like! Feel free to dm me on discord :)