MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
The theme is somewhat original; we already have some sonic maps, maps based on memes, and maps based on Roblox, but the Sonic/Roblox builds are are significantly different.

The build is decent; I think it looks rather messy and a bit unfinished, though. Regardless, it is still accurate to what you were trying to build and easy to recognize.

The parkour is very enjoyable, suitable for a medium in terms of length and difficulty, and is nicely varied. Good job!

+0, good luck!

Keep in mind, I am not an official map judge; take my review as that of a normal member of the community <3

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello MrBugs, Inktest and BrucePicasso,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is slightly unoriginal, as we already have maps relating to some of the concepts used in this map (Sonic.)
The build is the main concern here. A lot of the structures look similar to pixel art, and they don't have a defined shape. I do understand why you went for this, because some of the memes are quite flat. The structures also look a bit messy.
The parkour is also a bit messy at times (particularly on the wood structures behind Sonic.) It would have been nice to see you incorporate the parkour with the theme more! However, the jumps were varied, and the length and difficulty were good for a medium map, so good job on that!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.