Rejected Medium Map Submission - Shoe

happyheart

YouTuber
YouTuber
Ratings
45 11
I have made a Medium parkour map on the Minevast Creative server called Shoe. It has 64 jumps and 4 checkpoints. You can get there with /warp Shoe. The creator of this map is Happyheart. (me)
I copied this shoe design from Planetminecraft, I can give the link here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/a-shoe-house-for-you/
Here are some screenshots. (I kept a low render distance as to not incorporate other maps):
2015-07-29_09.21.38.png
2015-07-29_09.22.05.png

Note to Dacon: If this map is accepted and moved to Parkour, I have two sea lanterns around the map for you to worldedit into Parkour.

Last edited:

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Sadly your map has been denied.

I was rather on the fence about this map, for many reasons.

One - The idea felt a little too out there in my personal opinion.
Two - Happyheart, the person who recently created Dance Dance Revolution Expert... Created a shoe...

On the other hand, the parkour was fair and forgivable. However I just felt that the parkour was a step down, like the parking lot parkour.
It's tough to make parkour when we come to expect high standards from you, and I know you have been lacking in inspiration recently.

I think now would be a good time to take a few days off. Let some other map creators have their go. And then, when you are ready with inspiration, come back, because this feels like you've hit burnout.

~ Billy