VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
SUBMISSION REJECTED

Hey there,
unfortunately at this time after some thorough review of your parkour map submission I've decided to REJECT it for the following reasons.

Theme/originality: Your theme incorporated different flags from across the world, though it's not entirely unoriginal its pretty basic and from my perspective a weak theme. To have an original theme your build must be relevant to the theme, I can see the relevance here but It would be amazing if you made some sort of unique build incorporating the world flags.

Parkour variety/difficulty: Your parkour variety is quite basic, after testing your parkour I didn't really notice any unique parkour jumps or blocks incorporated into your build design, making your submission repetitive and boring. I can see that you used some basic blocks such as soul sand and ice but it's not really spread out through your map, putting different jumps in sections makes your submission lackluster and feel repetitive. Your difficulty in your submission seems more like a MEDIUM than a HARD.

Future refence: For future reference, try putting more effort into your build and make something creative incorporating your theme, make your parkour more interesting and use fun and alternating jump types to engage the player. Try adding unique parkour blocks such as skulls, chest/enchantment tables, anvils, doors, cobwebs, water, barriers, ETC.

Good luck on your future submissions!

Status
Not open for further replies.