BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
482 8
I am not a map judge but I would recommend you mame your build a bit more detailed as it doesn't really look like a bullet. Maybe incorporate something more into your build like a gun shooting the bullet and add some texture to the build.

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello,

Unfortunately, your map submission is being REJECTED. Here is my input:

Theme: The theme of your map is original as we don’t have any maps based around a bullet (we do have a Revolver map and a NerfGun map), so good job on that!
Build: The build of your map is problematic. Due to the of the simplistic nature of the theme, the build is very plain. The shape does not accurately resemble that of a bullet, and the lack of block variety and detailing on the build makes it quite boring. I recommend either remaking the build or adding something cool to it to make it look more interesting.
Parkour: The parkour of your build fits the length of a MEDIUM map so good job on that! However, the parkour is a bit too hard for the medium difficulty. Your parkour is lacking jump variety, with the only jumps being regular block, panes, brewing stands and ladders. To add more variance, try adding more jumps with unique blocks like pots, water, heads, vines, etc. to make the parkour more interesting and fun to play.

I hope to see more submissions from you in the future, and have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.