Status
Not open for further replies.

alexbuffet

ELITE
alexbuffet
alexbuffet
ELITE
Ratings
Hey thank you for taking the time to submit I will be giving this map a +1 for the following reasons:

Submission: No errors in your submission and you provided a good amount of screenshots.

Theme/Build: The theme is original and I have not seen much other paper Mario themed builds. The build is very much true to the original and gives a very good representation of it from the games. And the map incorporates the parkour very well into the build.

Parkour: The parkour itself fits with the easy difficulty and is not very challenging, you fit within the jump requirements however it is on the shorter side it recommends 20-40 jumps for easy, and there were some parts that could be turned into a jump. The parkour lacks some variety too mainly only using a small selection of blocks. Try to incorporate more features such as vines etc. But considering a lot of this map is good if you just fix up and add some variety you're golden!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Robotic_PVP,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, as we don't have any X-Naut maps, so well done!
The build is the main concern. It is made of entirely wool, making it a bit plain, and the build feels cramped. Please try to use different types of blocks in your build to give it some more variety.
The parkour is a bit repetitive throughout, so be sure to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! The length of the course and difficulty of the jumps are good for the easy difficulty!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.