Votes: 1 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So i I got some pics on my map
I think the difficulty is hard cuz there is a lot of 4 jump and head jump and other hard jumps.
And its just made by me.
Map name: TheworldofRage
Mods if u dont like it you can change the name.
And if mods if u dont think it looks good you can decorate it a little
1585943606221.png

1585943493262.png

1585943375489.png

1585943441667.png

Last edited:

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
The theme is confusing and I see a Minecraft slime. Minecraft related themes are not recommended as there are a vast amount of Minecraft themed maps. From the screenshot alone, the parkour looks very repetitive and unvaried and it is also floating. It is recommended that you have a central build for your parkour map so the jumps can be incorporated into your build. Also, when it comes to difficulty, head hitter jumps and quad jumps are not very difficult with techniques. This map would be considered more annoying than difficult. I recommend you skim through this parkour list as it has a great section on map making essentials: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello imloveboi08,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is honestly a bit confusing, it seems like it's only intended to be a hard map.
There isn't really a main build, which is a crucial problem. Maps need a main build; something that the parkour can build itself off of.
The parkour is also quite repetitive with the use of headhitters. Try to incorporate different styles of jumps throughout the entire map! You can look at recently accepted maps for some examples of these! The length is good for the hard difficulty, but the map is too easy.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.