Rejected map submission devils road

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi im pitcherone i have made a parkour map that i think is pretty good. i think the map is easy/ medium but my friend say its medium so i thinks its a borderline one. idd=70;106 it has 28 jumps i think. and here are the screen shots :) and thanks for reviewing btw . greatings pitcherone
1596538919104.png
1596538873525.png

1596538821863.png

im making more details right now so the pictures may look off. if there is something wrong or missing or needs to be better just send a reply

Last edited:

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey pitcherone,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have an overabundance of nether-related maps currently on our server, this is a very unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things in the future: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good. For starters, it's just very unoriginal. This is just a replica of the nether, there's nothing special about it. Furthermore, the exterior and interior are very poorly made. The outside is just this big sort of odd rectangular box with netherrack walls, it really does not look good. Then, you have the interior which is very basic and is just filled with poor details and parkour.
  • Parkour: The parkour was not hard enough or long enough for the medium difficulty, it is much more fitting for the easy difficulty. Furthermore, the parkour was not very enjoyable to do as you utilized a lot of the same jumps either consecutively or throughout the map. For example, one segment was just a bunch of ladders with nothing in between. Things like that aren't fun to do, we want to see you use a variety of blocks/jumps so that you create a fun parkour experience.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.