Xerablade

Ratings
Map Maker: Robotic_PVP
Map Name: ColoredPencils
/plot h Robotic_PVP 3
Difficulty: Medium
Jumps: 46
Checkpoints: 4

The theme is from Paper Mario The Origami king. The newest Paper Mario game.

Attachments

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Robotic_PVP,

I regret to inform you this map is being rejected. The theme isn't very original, we have other school supply themed maps as well as many mario themed maps already on ManaCube. The build also isn't very well polished, there's a lack of block variation and detail in the build that makes it look rather plain. I also feel like there are aspects of the boss in the build that could have been added, such as some representation of the attacks or fight itself that could have contributed some originality to the build.

The parkour is fine, it fits the medium difficulty and is varied and mixed. However, I feel that some of the blocks you used were just used for the sake of using weird blocks, such as enchantment tables and brewing stands in weird places that makes the parkour really jarring against the build. Using weird blocks does not always make for the right kind of varied and mixed parkour. Using these blocks with purpose is very important, and efforting to blend these blocks into the build is another component to the making the map and course cohesive.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord. Hope to see more maps from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.