Not open for further replies.
  • Username : link4francais
  • The # of your Plot : its my plot °1 and his # is 0355
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane) : EASY
  • Number of jumps (Optional) : 50

Attachments

Ratings
Hi there,

I am going to give this map a -1 this is because of the following reasons.

I like the theme and the idea but it has been very poorly exicuted. The build quality is poor and I did not enjoy playing the map, not to add there are many jumps that are impossible. The build also lacks variety and is not very exciting. It seems as though it has not been thought out very well and has been rushed. I personally believe that the map is also too hard to be an easy map but far too easy to be a medium map.

Thanks

JakeNoot

Dedicated Member
Mapper
JakeNoot
JakeNoot
Ratings
42 8
Hi there,

I am going to give this map a -1 this is because of the following reasons.

I like the theme and the idea but it has been very poorly exicuted. The build quality is poor and I did not enjoy playing the map, not to add there are many jumps that are impossible. The build also lacks variety and is not very exciting. It seems as though it has not been thought out very well and has been rushed. I personally believe that the map is also too hard to be an easy map but far too easy to be a medium map.

Thanks
I 100% agree with what Mitchw1199 has said, however, there's two things I'd like to say:
  1. Doors are not able to be opened in the mapmaker world.
  2. Your map doesn't have an "end point".

EPGaming

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
Nice idea but next time you submit, look back at your build and think. Do I really like this build as it is. -1 try better next time!

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
  • Username : link4francais
  • The # of your Plot : its my plot °1 and his # is 0355
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane) : EASY
  • Number of jumps (Optional) : 50
Vote: -1

Response: I think that this map could be accepted if you change a few things. Firstly, the building doesn't resemble a bank, if you work on it for longer, it will do. Second, you need to place a pressure plate or something to signify the ending. Thirdly, I think the floor of the bank could do with some decoration, to make it look more like an actual bank. Other than that, I think the variety of parkour is good, as well as the theme of the build!

Notice: If you want help with the English, I'd love to help you with that (e.g: "Chest's room" should be "Chest room"), since you said you were French, at the beginning!

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
I'm going to -1 as well
The map is made almost entirely of iron blocks, so it doesn't look visually interesting.

Dark88

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 18
-1 the reason I'm giving you what I'm giving you is because the build itself isn't very attractive to the eye, when you make a map you got to think before you do anything, I'm not saying this in a bad way I'm just saying, that when you make maps think of it and say, "has this been used before" or like is it like a similar map, honestly I have not heard of any bank maps on the server but maybe on a donator map.

Ps: don't make your map square and add way more detail then just a square iron build and the word "bank"
Hope I helped you!

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Alexis,

I am sorry to inform you that this course is being rejected. The idea of this course is original, as there are no bank courses that I know of in Parkour. However, the build isn't too attractive. Try to put more depth into your next builds. Depth will make the build look a lot better. Also,the parkour is pretty hard and long for an easy. However, the parkour is nice and varied. It is fun to do! :)

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future! :)
If you have any questions, you can PM me on here, in game, or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.