Closed Map Making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
2 1
Hello i'm trying to submit my hard map that I made. I have never made a map before so i'm a little uncertain at this. I'm trying to become a mapper so i can have that title, but I also like making stuff and having fun. I think it should it should be a Medium map because it fits in with the other medium maps I've seen.
Some info about me (the creator) is that I have enjoyed your server the whole time i've played it. I have also been playing for 51 hours. (I know that's not a lot Lol)
The name of my map is "Flags" I also hope that no one will be offended that there flag isn't up their but i tried to put as many as i could :) here are some Pics of my map

Screen Shot 2019-07-09 at 8.36.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-09 at 8.37.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-09 at 8.37.27 PM.png

-XxVegieSoupxX

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Vegie,

The map submission process is a very detailed one and what you have posted here is not what it asks of you to do, although I appreciate that you made a map and are trying to submit it. The following link contains all the information you need about how to submit a map correctly and the requirements for a map to be accepted: https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ . I wish you the best of luck with your "Flags" map and any future maps you may submit.

~Pat

Ratings
2 1
Hello i'm trying to submit my hard map that I made. I have never made a map before so i'm a little uncertain at this. I'm trying to become a mapper so i can have that title, but I also like making stuff and having fun. I think it should it should be a Hard or a Expert map because it fits in with the other those maps I've seen.
Some info about me (the creator) is that I have enjoyed your server the whole time i've played it. I have also been playing for 51 hours. (I know that's not a lot Lol)
The name of my map is "Flags" I also hope that no one will be offended that there flag isn't up their but i tried to put as many as i could :) here are some Pics of my map. This is also my third post of trying to get it accepted, I have remodeled a lot of times with the help of others. So please i don't what i have to do to get it post and i have really tried. Thank you

-XxVegieSoupxX

Updated Version

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
@GamerKiwiYT you do not need to make multiple posts; one is fine. If your build is rejected, you are welcome to resubmit it, but I don't believe that has happened yet.

Ratings
2 1
I’m sorry but I finished my map and I am waiting for it to be accepted so can I have a flat yes or no

-XxVegieSoupxX

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Closed since I can't find the submission. Please make sure to post the warp to the plot, or let us know if it's been changed or removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.